From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:43:02 -0400
But do the ebay cases have the configuration and power supply you want, and do they come with any warranty at all?  I doubt the latter, and I would feel much more secure buying a case from a real online store where I could pick the config and a power supply.  If the ebay ones cost $50 + delivery, and you have to buy a power supply, that's anywhere from $50 to over $100 or more depending on your installation needs.  If when you get the ebay case you don't like it, there is little, if any, opportunity to return it, and if you are able to do so, you will have to pay shipping again.  Unless you really luck out, it isn't worth sitting there for a week watching the bidding just to save $25 to $50.  If you are going to opt out for ebay, go to www.esnipe.com to see how to get a bid in during the last few seconds of the auction.

>I am trying to get info on computer cases that are sold on ebay and ubid. Looking at the stuff on ebay it seems like there are some good deals. The major retailers that I have seen are GigDot, Bilsystem, and Azhut, I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has purchased a case from one of these companies. I know that there is a "seller's feedback profile" listed, but I don't know how much credit I want to give to it.Some of the cases that are sold for $20 to $25's look like the types that sell for $75 to $100's elsewhere.
>Any information would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com