From:
Graham Peak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:15:40 +0100
Can anybody help solve my network problem.
I have connected 2 PCs using a patch Cat5 cable with crossover wiring.
One of the PCs rrecognises itself and the other PC on the network but the other cannot find the network.
I have changed the cable, changed the network cards, checked the device drivers and the IRQs and ensured that drives are identified as shared but without success.
I can access files in one direction only. If I try from the 2nd PC, nothing.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Best wishes
Graham Peak.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,