From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:27:24 -0400
Looking at the picture of the 9600XT cards at NewEgg, as well as the
description, you can see that the card is keyed to fit into a 1.5v AGP slot;
so, it should work fine in your system, if it supported 4X AGP.  (Notice the
break in the connector, which is located away from the end of the card that
faces out the back of the case.)

More on AGP slots and which cards they support,
http://www.totalsem.com/techforum/techfiles/index.php?book=031029agp

John Sproule