From:
Miron Dumitrescu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:06:00 +0200
Who you tryin' ta mess with ese? Don't you know I'm loco?...

   Regarding the message Michi Imamura wrote to All,

 MI> only connect at 28.8.  Does anyone know how I can boost this up?  I have

If it connects every time at 28k8, but the connection is stable, it's not the
phone co. who's slowing you down. You can also verify the integrity of your
phone lines by simply talking through them.. if you can hear scratches & stuff,
you have a phone line problem, but if you don't you've got to look for the
problem somewhere else. Is the port locked at 28.800? Have you tried to
re-install Windows? This usually solves any kind of problem :-)
BTW, hope you're aware that the ISP you're dialing at should have a X2 modem.

        Regardz

... Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.