From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:01:03 -0700
Hi Dennis,

It seems unusual for a monitor to have such an effect. Unless there is
something odd with the video card or video card driver. Windows will gather
monitor information about the monitor through pins in the video cable from
PnP monitors. Here is what Microst KB says about stop code 0x0000007F..

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=137539&sd=RMVP

You might try booting into safe mode, and re-installing the latest video
drivers for it.

Russ Poffenberger