From:
carmen strickland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:42:05 -0800
It would be great if you could send it to me. I'm at
[log in to unmask] Also, if I try the partition manager
first and it doesn't work, it won't mess up anything
will it?

My other alternative is to wait until I upgrade to XP.
The hard drive space isn't a big issue right now.
Would the upgrade help in anyway?