From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:25:29 -0500
Steve,
You will first need to enter the BIOS and change your second boot device to
the CD drive. On many machines this is disabled from the manufacturer, so
it's a simple process to change it. A simple Google search should easily get
you the information necessary to open your BIOS, usually, when you first
power up and before the Windows logo appears you will need to hit either the
delete key, or F2, or whatever. Once the change is made, it is an easy
process to modify the boot devices.

Good luck,

Dean Kiley