Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 00:10:21 +1100
The DOS command is "MODE" if my memory serves me right. But, now, I
completely dumped win9x, and use win2k only. I couldn't tell more. Try type
"mode /?" under DOS prompt.

Also, you may check if there is any config changed at start up within
config.sys and/or autoexec.bat files.
The easiest way to do this in windows: click Start button --> Run --> type
MSCONFIG and click ok.

after all, I may remember wrong DOS command, if so, please point it out to
me.

Thanks

Jun Qian