From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:43:19 -0800
Go to Properties of My Computer.   You can do this by right clicking on the
My Computer icon on the desktop.  The System Properties box will come up
whereby you may click the tab called "Performance."

Click the Virtual Memory button  and choose the "Let Me Specify My Own
Virtual Memory.

I wouldn't recommend specifying a network drive (I'm not sure that you can
anyway.) You will need to specify a physical drive or partition on your
computer.

I might also add this:  if you specify your swap file to be placed on
another hard drive or partition, you can virtually drag and drop your entire
boot drive to a new hard drive later on if you upgrade.  It's kinda'
convenient; although, we technicians would rather not have the general
public see it done so easily.   hee hee....

--gary r. tennesen