From:
"Lawrence R. Fisk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:58:10 -0500
Before you send the e-mail, format it as "Plain Text".

For a single message, when you're composing the message, click "Format",
"Plain Text".

If you want to change the setting for all e-mails, at the main Outlook menu,
click "Tools", "Options", then click the Mail Format tab to change the
default setting.

If you want to change the setting only for certain individuals (I do this
for all AOL recipients), go to the individual contact, and click the check
box on the lower right that says "Plain Text".

This worked for me, hope it helps.

Larry.