Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 09:28:42 -0700
1 long, 3short No video card or bad video RAM Reseat or replace the video
card.
This is the Award problem when you get that beep code.
Most likely: Bad video card, try a known good card
Next if that doesn't work try a PCI card to see if the AGP slot is bad
If this doesn't work repost.
KevPro Computer Services
Kevin Brown
480-214-0144