Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 20:51:52 -0400
I have an older (three years) eMachines that I bought as a package
deal:  monitor, processor, and printer.  The old monitor failed to turn
on this morning, so I bought a new 18.5" widescreen flat panel monitor
and just hooked it up a little while ago.  Now everything, including
pictures and my "wallpaper" is distorted, stretched out horizontally,
and I can't get things to square up properly.   I hate that!  Surely
there is some way to put things back into proportion with this thing?
Help?  TIA!

Joyce in SE Ohio

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com