Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:05:19 +1000
Your friend is right on the direction, this does sound very much like a PSU
problem (otherwise, it will be a mobo problem).

your PSU runs celeron 500 does not mean it can run Duron 1.1G, Duron
requires much more power than celeron 500, and the mobo too requires more
power, as well as the PSU has to meet certain spec.

Jun Qian