From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 06:45:08 -0400
Thanks. I'm wondering what is keeping my monitor from operating in those
other resolutions correctly during boot up and shutdown. Although, this
morning after being turned off all night, the monitor worked properly
during boot up and shutdown. Is something cooling down or demagnetizing
overnight that makes it possible to work one time, before it heats up or
magnetizes again, and goes back to a bad picture again? Is there some place
that I can change the refresh rates manually?

Gary

>>Do monitors operate at a different resolution while booting up or
>>shutting down?
>
>Yes, and you'll be surprised to know how many resolutions are there
>- let's list the modes as detected by my monitor:

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml