From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:15:01 -0700
Go for it Bob, don't even mess with 98. The install of XP should be very
easy. When it boots off the CD it will present you with partition and
install options. Just do like 98 and follow along. Be sure to update drivers
for MB, and all other devices after you get XP loaded. And then of course
run Windows Update.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA