Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 19:38:00 -0500
Thanks to all for the kind replies.
I am building the computer myself for the following reasons. Not necessarily
in order of importance.
I do not expect to save money.
I want something that will be useful for  many years.
I presently have a Compaq that is too proprietary. I wanted to add more
memory. The price was rediculous. I dont want to be in that boat again.
I want to expand my knowledge as I go along, and thus be able to fix any
problems that come along.
I want to it to be able to upgrade in the future. Now I am reading about the
introduction of BTX cases. This can all drive you crazy.

Danny