From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:12:04 -0500
Turn it off <grin> and unplug ALL the AC power and telephone lines.  Then
cover it with some type of plastic sheeting to keep out dust.  Your client
can probably find some generic vinyl covers at Staples, or Office Max, or
Walmart.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====