From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:54:57 -0800
Are you sure your not hearing one long and three short beeps ?
This is the post code for a failed video card. Packard Bell has it's own
way of doing things and maybe they have their own particular codes. The one
component that you did not mention checking is your video card. Is this
because the board has an integrated video card? If so can you disable it
and plug in another card in order to test it ? All motherboards with
integrated video that I have worked with have a switch or jumper that once
engaged allows you to use a normal add in video card. This information
should be in your manual or perhaps you can find out from PB.

                                  -----