Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:51:15 +1000
I decided I will not say anything to CDRW drive itself, as I have worked
with many CDR/RWs, each of them gave me both good and bad feedback. A CDRW
may be good to create data CDs, but not good at CD copy; drives are great to
copy, may not meet your other requirement. so I advise on CDRW drive is, as
long as you get a brand name drive, the hardware should be fine, the
important is what software you are going to use.

I do prefer SCSI CDRW drive as SCSI drive is much much more reliable, but
the cost would be much higher too (you'll also need SCSI card).

Jun Qian