From:
"Paula R. McConnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:16:47 -0600
I know your problem...I use to have the same problem...Does your phone
answer the line?  Than you need to go to your bar and click on tools,
options, then dialup connections then dial up server tab, them make sure it
says that (no caller access).  It hasn't been a problem ever since I did
that.  Try and if not...try your account properties. and see if that won't
help.  Hope you cure it?  Lattes.