From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:25:53 -0400
Lynn wrote:

> I was wondering if someone might know a good brand of mouse to get that is
> of good quality.
>
> I'm looking at getting a Wheel Mouse. any thoughts on this or suggestions
> is appreciated.. thanks
>
> Lynn Batson
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download
>                      visit our download web page at:
>                      http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

Lynn:
I'm not a M/S fan (which is why I'm running RedHat Linux now), but they do
know how to make mice. I bought the basic WheelMouse several months ago, and
it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.  Several of my co-workers have
done the same, and all of them are glad that they did.  Get one, you'll like
it.
-- Carroll