From:
CAL Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:30:49 -0500
>I have a cable modem feeding a router which feeds three PCs. Two are
>running Win98SE and
>When I click on Network Neighborhood I do get an icon that says 'Entire
>Network' only. If I double-click the icon I do not get the workgroup but
>an error msg that says 'Network not available'

Have you, on the machine that is not networking, checked to see what IP
address it is using?  I had the same problem - ended up deleting all
protocols, unplugged from the network, rebooted, re-added the protocols,
plugged into the network and it was ok.  A little frustrating and very
slow, all the reboots - but is something WIN98SE has to have.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com