From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:01:19 -0500
I wonder if that is a warning signal from your BIOS that one of your
motherboard monitoring functions is over or under a threshold setting.  It
could be temperature, fan speeds, or maybe even voltage levels.  Can you get
into the BIOS when the alarm is sounding or does the computer not even boot
up that far?  When you can get the computer booted up, do any of the BIOS
motherboard monitoring readings look like they are borderline acceptable?

John