Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:21:04 +1100
This is a common problem with NT based system, same thing also happens with
floppy drive.  "Driver" has nothing to do with it, as there is no driver
required (OS build-in support).  I don't know if there is solution around,
as I've tried many things, but nothing works, there are always few disks
that won't be recognized by all drives.  Win98 isn't free from this problem
too, it is less likely to happen on win98, but still happens.

Jun Qian