From:
George Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 09:58:20 -0400
I could use some help with a problem that I haven't come across before.
My old computer, a Gateway 486 33MHz which I need to tap into some 16
bit programs somehow had developed a problem with the original Microsoft
mouse.

When I boot up, it recognizes the mouse as being on COM2 and using the
IRQ 3 which on MSD seems to have no conflict, but the mouse arrow stays
in the center and isn't working.  The serial COM port was seated
properly.

Any ideas?  I’d appreciate any help with this frustrating problem.

George Kaufman

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**