From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:49:42 -0700
Sounds like a virus and/or spyware has invaded your system or there is a
poorly written program. Update and scan with your anti-virus program. If
you have AdAware and Spybot Search & Destroy (the two prevalent free
anti spyware programs), update them and run scans.

If these actions do not solve the problem, in the task manager you can
list the running processes by the amount of CPU (click on the header of
the CPU usage column) each process is using. Post again with the
apparent problem program and your operating system for more assistance..

Tom Mayer

Nelson Samson wrote:
> i'm having problem lately with my computer. when i open a certain folder the computer slows down dramatically and when i hit ctrl+alt+del keys the task manager shows cpu usage 100%. please help me to correct the problem.
> thanks
>
>             Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com