From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:19:32 -0800
I assume this comment means reformatting the HD and reinstalling
windows. I have always kept that option as a last resort.

In the case at hand, my opinion is that the first attempt should be to
do a "system restore" within the OS in "safe" mode, followed by a
"system repair" off the installation disc, followed by asking for
additional specific suggestions from others, and finally when all else
fails reformatting and re-installation.

Tom Mayer

christopher Charles wrote:
> best thing to do is wipe everything off then reinstall windows!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml