From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:06:41 -0600
I would look through the case and just make sure he didn't knock anything
loose or maybe remove a jumper from the MB or loosen the battery.  if
there's no beeps then it's harder to tell.  Check the RAM and all the cables
for proper connection and make sure there's nothing else laying around in
there that might look bent or broken off.  Then go poke out the eye of his
Tickle Me Elmo doll.. :)

Dave Jones
http://www.vdoguy.com
http://www.airmemories.com