From:
-= Bob Boyd =- <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:39:30 -0500
I have a adaptec 2940 and am considering a scsi burner.
I have tons of digital photos MPEG3s etc (gigs) I need to back up.
I also want to mess around with making some  music cds to play in the car.

I was thinking about a Jazz or SyQuest for my MPEG3s but I'm leaning
to the CDRW now.

Lets talk about this removable storage issue. Where do you think it is going.
What is the best value right now. I have no idea what the best scsi CDRW is
for the money.