From:
"Paula R. McConnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:44:52 -0600
I don't know if this has anything to do with your problem but I had a
problem with my modem....my phone picked up the line as calls came in and
also I wasn't able to hang it up all at the same time...I ended up going to
my tools then options and making sure in the general tab has if I am not
connected to the internet at this time.  It below that should read connect
if only when not working offline and going to my dial-Up networking and into
connections then to dial up server and make sure that your setting in there
reads no caller access.  and your server tab is the correct server type.  It
solved my problem.  I was still able to connect and all but it wouldn't turn
off....If it helps..cool...if not...I really hope you find your answer.