Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 20:03:06 +1000
G400 is good in 2D and Photoshop, but won't do any good in 3D, not any
gaming if you consider any late 3D actions. Since your main task is 2D, I'd
say you shouldn't worry unless you feel the need for more 3D.

If Photoshop is very important to you, you should go for a P4 system, that's
what Photoshop optimised. otherwise, Athlon offer better performance and
value for your $ (for your task). Other than P4 optimised apps, you will not
notice any  difference on these two system, Athlon could be faster if strong
FPU or low memory latency is required.

Jun Qian