From:
Richard Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:29:58 -0000
Thanks Don

After the driver crash my system was completely rebuilt   i.e. the F drive
became my new C drive, the Operating System (XP SP2)  reloaded.

It was at that time that AVG was added and it has worked for many months.
Then suddenly some mails arrived in the Inbox, scanned by AVG but without
any content - not all mails, just some (for example all PC BUILD mails
arrive intact but many other do not). It is mostly text only messages that
get stripped, but sometimes mails that contain graphics get stripped too.

Then the problem went away for a couple of months. It was only after I
loaded a new Pro Version of AVG that the problem re emerged. It may be
co-incident.

I will follow your advise and disable the AVG mail scanner annd see if all
mails get through.

Kind regards
Richard