From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 01:32:01 -0500
It would be helpful to know what your budget is, and what the primary
use of the computer will be.
In my research last year I decided that the AMD 64 chips offered the
most value for performance and future upgrade to a 64 bit operating system.
I settled on an ASUS board, which
has performed flawlessly. My one call (email) for help from tech support
was answered quickly and accurately.