From:
John Hajinlian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:56:53 -0500
Peter, I have that same problem. I thought it was just my Windows 2000
Server doing it. And, yes, Num Lock is turned on is the BIOS. It looks like
Win2k Server forces Num Lock off no matter what. It's a small issue, but a
big pain in the rear when the cursor jumps all over the place when you
forget.

- John
www.hajinlian.net