Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:25:21 +0100
Have you tried going back to basics, and unplugging everything except
whichever hard drive you need to get you into windows?
That's what I would try, and then plug things in one at a time, restarting
in between and checking which of the hardware is causing this M drive.
Might take a while, but that's how I would attempt to solve it.
If that still doesn't solve it, I would check for a virus or a trojan.
Hope this helps
Michele Sayer