From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:18:38 -1000
I have never used this program but here is some information on it from
PC World.

Ranish Partition Manager

Create, delete, and resize partitions on your hard drive. You can also
format drives and create a password-protected boot menu. The utility is
particularly useful if you have more than one operating system on a PC.
This version includes support for up to 32 primary partitions, a
command-line interface similar to Gdisk, and an executable file to
simulate disk partitioning using large files instead of messing with the
real disks.

Version: 2.44 Beta
Price: Free

Download Ranish Partition Manager now at:
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,6170,tk,hsx,00.asp

Peter Shkabara wrote:

>You need to dynamically resize the partition. A popular tool to do this is
>Partition Magic. There may be other programs in shareware or even freeware
>that can also do this. If you like tinkering, it is possible to do the
>resize manually, but it takes a lot of work and can be fatal to your data!
>
>Peter
>The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml