Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:59:38 -0500
I have a hp  media center 2004 m370n it started freezes up, would have to power off to get it to restarted.after a few days computer would not reboot. have reinstalled from hp recovery three times, reinstalled from hp recovery disk three times, have repaired two times. computer would copy fine but would take a very long time to install and setup. each time computer will restart but when i shut it down it will not reboot.it tryes to reboot, but will only boot to safe mode. could any one help me with this?