From:
Jim Haugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:34:47 -0600
Here is some advice on the CPU from AnandTech about the AMD K6-2 333 and it
also might be a good source for the other questions you had. The URL is:
http://www.anandtech.com/. Here is what they say: "AMD last left off with the
disappointing introduction of the K6-2 333, running on a 95MHz FSB and only
performing around 1% faster than a K6-2 300 in most applications due to the
decrease in FSB (100 > 95MHz) frequency.  With both chips equally overclockable
to 350MHz (for the most part), the 333 was a pure bomb among those who were a
little more knowledgeable about the value of a 300MHz part." So you may want to
save a little money and just get a 300 or spend a little more and get the
350...hope this helps some...

--
Jim Haugh
Computer Systems Administrator