From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:41:34 -0800
Hello Pam,

I too have a Linksys router and a laptop in addition to me desktop.  I am
wondering if you checked with the Linksys set up--which is web based.

In addition, I had a problem when I first set up the laptop and I ended up
my calling them --they were quite helpful. Linksys was able to provide me
with an .exe file that would correct both the desktop and the laptop
connection issues.

I hope this information helps you,

Kathleen LaValley