From:
The Ryans de <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:03:12 +0200
I don't know if I'm knocking in the dark here,but in the users manual for my
graphic card ATI macht 64 one of the first things mentioned is that before
removing the card from one system for installation in another system that it
must be set to factory defaults before removal.  If your other system is
still working it might be worth a try to reinstall it in the same slot and
restore factory settings (assuming that nothing has been changed in the old
system)
Paul Ryan