From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:14:33 -0700
 137gb is a limit in XP without service packs
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/303013/en-us
if you have an xp disk with sp1 or sp2 it will recognise the whole drive,
assuming you don't have a bios limitation on your motherboard
You can slipstream SP2 using a program like Nlite or Autostreamer and burn a
install disk
You will have to reinstall from scratch however.