From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:08:39 -0400
HI,

Probably forgetting more than I remember, I believe the environment space is
something that you set "in Dos systems" with either the config.sys or
autoexec.bat file.  In windows, I believe that it is a property that you can
set in for the DOS window you are using to run the pictures show.  I'm sure
others can give you more detailed info on how to set it.

Have you tried to convert the pictures to windows type files and use the
windows programs to do the same thing?

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore
=====================================

In trying to run a CD containing a DOS slide show with pictures of 60 years
of the history of our church I get an error message that I've never seen
before.  When the computer recognizes the cd the first screen that appears
contains the various instructions for viewing the slides (the timing
sequence, the decade of history desired, etc.) that is immediately followed
by the error message that just repeats itself ad infinitum.
There are two lines with the first being "out of environment space" and the
second being "invalid choice".  The machine uses a 900 MHz AMD Athlon
processor with 256 Mb RAM and is running under Windows Me.  It doesn't seem
like the CD drive as I have two and get the same error on each one, nor is
it the CD itself as I bought three and all of them behave similarly.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com