From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 21:24:26 -0800
I have a PA 2007 revision 1.1 board with a  1.09cd12 bios. I am
running a socket seven  Intel 233MMX with two Samsung original 32 meg
SDRAM DIMMS. OS is Win95b and things are very stable.
However I can not enable a bios setting called CPU Pipeline in the Bios
Chipset Features
Setup. If I do enable it the PC will Post but will not  boot.....I end up
at Verifying DMI Pool Data and a flashing cursor.

This is the first time I have seen this Bios setting in a board. I have not
noticed any performance issues but I'm curious..... Does any one know what
it does and are there any issues with enabling it while running SDRAM.

Mark