From:
Fred P Zacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:11:16 -0500
I've tried to upgrade a PC with an Intel PIII processor from Windows 98 to
Windows 2000 Pro. I had it completely reformat the hard drive to a FAT32
format. However now every time Windows 2000 loads it ask for a user id and
password. Nothing that I've tried will let me get past the log-on screen.
Any suggestions?

Thanks, Fred

Fred Zacher
The Hertz Corporation
14501 Hertz Quail Springs PKWY
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
405-775-3303
USA
---------------
This message (including attachments) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this message or any information contained
in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that
this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in
keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are
actually virus free.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com