From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:31:48 -0500
Sounds to me like something's not grounded right.. I had that problem awhile
back with portable video equipment.. Try plugging a video line in and see if
that stops the hum.. Also make sure that the VCR is not too close to the
monitor or anything else is not too close like those electric air cleaners,
they can cause interference all over the place..
Just my $.02

Dave Jones
ICQ 4700870
http://www.cyberramp.net/~dave-tsp