From:
Tim Lider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 22:27:52 -0700
Hello Chris,

< On 03:15 PM 6/16/98 -0400, Chris Niles blasted something about >

>Here's my situation - I've got a SuperMicro 'P5STE' MB right now, but it
has a
>10-pin PS/2 header. Anyone know anything about getting an external port for
>that?
>
>If I can't find that, here's the specs I'm looking for :
>
>6 SIMM slots (Don't lecture me about DIMMs, please, I don't have the money
>                                 to buy memory too)
>4 ISA slots
>4 PCI slots
>PS/2 on board
>MMX compatible
>TX chipset
>UDMA controller
>NOT ATX!

  Take a look at he Tyan Titan Turbo AT or AT-2 motherboards. I do believe
it has the features you are looking for.  Although the PS/2 needs a
connector, you should be able to get that at any company that sells the
motherboard, and 5 PCI Slots.

Good luck in your search,

Tim Lider
Advanced Data Solutions              ICQ: 7562541
Web Site: http://www.adv-data.com E-Mail: Mailto:[log in to unmask]