From:
Brian Gay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 1980 10:39:45 -0800
Mike Michel:

Just to let you know, I got into it, but still have a situation.  I had to
disconnect my ps/2 mouse from the pc and it booted up and gave me the stock
logo and I hit delete and changed everything and saved it, let it boot and
date was fine.  Shut it down, plugged the mouse in , no logo screen, loaded
with the wrong date.  Go figure.  That gives me an option to use a different
mouse.  This one is other than factory cause that one quit working.  Figure
ps/2 is a ps/2 not according to the bios.  I will get another one and try,
but if I can't I will go with usb or an older serial connection, which is
fine.  Let me know if youhave ever heard of this, thanks Brian