Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:10:05 -0600
John,

My current HD isn't working the way it should.  Probably had a virus that
messed up some programs.

I loaded XP on my new HD, so it is bootable.  I don't want to just make a
clone of my current HD since it isn't working perfectly.  I'm just
reinstalling programs on my new HD.  Then I will copy over the data.  I've
done this before.  I use Maxtor to make a clone of my HD's.

I think I might have downloaded the drivers for the video card and didn't
make notes, not realizing I might have to do it again.

This is the card I have in my computer: Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics
Controller.

Diane Kroeckel

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml