From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:57:36 -0500
Since LBA is enabled, it is supported (or else it
would not appear).  So it seems that your mb does
support it.  (Is it set on "auto?")

Since a complete scan goes ok on another computer,
the disk should be ok.

Therefore, I suspect that you may have a bad cable
that is causing problems.  Have you had trouble
reading from the disk in applications???  I would
experiment using a different cable.  Perhaps this one
has a somewhat weak connection somewhere.
(This is just a guess.)

Dean Kukral