From:
Roberto Safora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:26:29 -0400
In two CTX 760 MTXK notebooks I have the same problem.
When you turn then on, sometimes, you see de screen splitted in 12 symetric
little screens, where you wont be able to clearly read anything.
That is, even from the veri beginning of the post, you see those little
screens.
Any known problem of theese EZboox series notebooks?
Anything to do?
The notebboks were bought from a dealer about 8 months ago.
As we were given one year of warranty, We still have time.
TIA
Roberto Safora

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html